1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Traders taking hits

Discussion in 'Archive' started by NinjaCell, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Platform: Any
    Mode: TDM

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but in TDM traders (on the opposing team) take hits from archers and are knocked backwards.
    They don't take any damage and so can protect players. If it is an intentional mechanic, I feel that it is quite cheap and very annoying.

Auburn likes this.
  2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Migrants in opposing halls also take hits for you. Pretty annoying when you're trying to take a hall as an archer, and the only thing that stops you is a useless meat shield aka a migrant.

3. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

this happened to us while playing together right? #NinjaCell

:r_flex::smug::flex:

Last edited: May 2, 2014
    NinjaCell likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

(1:59:12 PM) rayne01: srs?
    (1:59:23 PM) Geti: rayne01: yeah he says without it the game world falls apart
    (1:59:29 PM) Geti: because you dont have total freedom
    (1:59:30 PM) Geti: to attempt to kill traders(1:59:33 PM) rayne01: he wanted traders to be team only shields?
    (1:59:59 PM) rayne01: set their team to -1 if possible???
    (2:01:26 PM) Geti: rayne01: i'll do that -1 team thing then, looks like it should work

and it does, in next patch.

Mazey in charge of closing every thread prematurely :^)

NinjaCell and zerd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.