1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trampolines?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eamono, May 5, 2013.

1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Anyone know how to get these? Most people tell me you can't make them in WAR mode but I saw someone make one, they said archers make them and now I'm confused someone help me :(

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I was messing around with them in paint, otherwise no. Also trampolines.

Froghead48 likes this.
  3. luizffgv

luizffgv Base Burner

Sometimes when you switch servers your workbench items list change, it happened to me a lot: the bucket get replaced by a trampoline.

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

guise pls dont be stupid, my modded 'no water, no boats. oppinions not allowed' havent got water and boats, so i remove bucket and replaced with tramplines..

NinjaCell and inactive_account like this.
  5. luizffgv

luizffgv Base Burner

Ok, your server has trampolines, but sometimes i can build trampolines on any server when other people can't.

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

you get that bug after you joined my server

luizffgv likes this.
  7. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Is it considered bug abuse to do this?

8. Mazey

i didnt abuse, i just want trampolines at my server lol

9. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Is is considered bug abuse to join you server and leave just to get trampolines

10. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

As it gives you access to something that other players in the server normally don't have access to, yes, I would consider it abuse. If you want trampolines in the server you play on, petition the server owner to mod them in, or create your own server with the option enabled.

eamono likes this.
  11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

The bug has been removed in the most recent build, hasn't it?

12. Mazey

no afaik

Kovett likes this.
  13. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I'd lawl the fuck out of them and bounce on my trampoline like a boss.
    I think it'd be bug abuse if you use it to siege the other team, or build stuff you can only get up with trampolines?