1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Trumbles

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Trumbles, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Hey, it's ya boy.

I'm from Canada, Going to be playing often now that I'm back. Time availability undefined at the moment, I'm doing a lot of stuff IRL. I have prior experience as an admin on all regions in KAG beta. I have recommendations from anybody who remembers who the heck I am.

I should become an admin because the NA servers are severely undermodded at the moment, I am a good admin because I'm fair to everyone, even the annoying memers. My Discord username is Trumbles.

Hmm, other useful information... Welp, I'm applying for a position at Transhuman Design, if that helps. ;)

miss you kouji, seeing that avatar made me very sad

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Mapping Moderator Donator Tester
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

His discord tag is Trumbles#4517

Considering what happened last time we let a returning oldie speedrun OKSA position, I would suggest not making the same mistake just yet.
    Let him play for some time, learn what the game has become, familiarize himself with current community and get the community to know him, then we can judge his capabilities of being an admin.
    -1 for now.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I agree with Biurza.
    I don’t think giving someone admin who has said they want to “run” the game is a good idea, especially since most people don’t know who they are outside of being an old player.
    Let them actually prove themselves, like most other admins have had to with actual playtime and commitment, instead of half hearted promises.
    The app itself is also poorly written and doesn’t really portray much commitment or seriousness towards OKSA.
    If Trumbles gets admin why not just give any player admin that give the same old promises (I want to stop griefer!, I am good admin!). Oksa should have certain standards for acceptance.

epsilon, Trumbles and Biurza like this.
  4. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I agree with you lmao, let me prove myself.

Tomiun likes this.