1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

{trust} rtonyan

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by master-chief, Oct 15, 2012.

1. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

Server: prozeds funhouse

Time: 5:21pm as my pc says
    no video as i was in full screen when it happend and was not able to get fraps up
    Evidence:
    lots of screen shots if him griefing and at least one of him incaseing our spwan as well as some chat logs of other players saying he griefed
    Chat Logs
    Code:

Comments:
    Screenshots maby make those screen shots tons!!!

Attached Files:

2. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Ugh, no need for so many useless spoilers and pictures, the picture of him chilling on top of the base with it blocked would've been just fine, however it's greatly suggested you still try to make a video to report someone.

Also why was there no attempt to call a guard or vote-kick him?

3. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

we did try to vote kick and forgot to call a guard also if anyone can tell me why i cant get chat logs up that would be vary helpful

4. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Located under:
    \KAG\Logs

just attach the .txt file if you are having troubles pasting it under a spoiler.

5. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

umm that did not work it said the file was emty