1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to connect to games - says "You have not logged into your game account."

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Pyrowiz, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Pyrowiz

Pyrowiz Shipwright

When I load up KAG, everything seems fine. I was able to play last night even, but all of a sudden after I log in and try to connect to a server it tells me that I am not logged in. It is as if I am getting logged out everytime I try to connect. I have to re-log in with each new attempt I make. Any suggestions or has anyone else encountered this?

2. Pyrowiz

Pyrowiz Shipwright

Further update: I went so far as uninstalling and re-installing the game and it still logs me out whenever I try to connect to a server.

3. CozyTiger

CozyTiger Shipwright

bump, I have the same problem, and I'm a premium

4. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

It's possible that the master server is having a hard time handling the recent influx of new players. I've had similar problems as well lately. Keep trying, i'm sure things will be sorted out soon!

5. Pyrowiz

Pyrowiz Shipwright

Could it have anything to do with when i open the game the text box last line before trying anything reads "Could not load sprite bank because the file does not exist: servers bank" Is this a problem?
    :

6. Pyrowiz

Pyrowiz Shipwright

Now I am finding I can enter the occasional CTF server and the small TDM servers like 6vs6, etc. But nothing over 20 people in a match. Thoughts?

7. Pyrowiz

Pyrowiz Shipwright

Having even more trouble with login. I can connect to almost no servers.

8. Helios101

Helios101 Shipwright

Im having exactly the same problem..and its gotten even worse i was playing on one server..it suddenly disconnects me then says im banned when i try to rejoin. I havnt done anything to get me banned so i doubt im actually banned. Help =( i love this game