1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Turning off autoswap in a zombie server

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Asu, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Hi, I searched for that, and I found nothing.
    I tryed to make a seclev function ( swap_immunity ), it don't change anything.

Help!

2. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Assuming you always want to be on the Blue Team, and don't ever want anyone swapping on nextmap, you can add these lines in your gamemode.cfg file:

do_ingame_autobalance = false
    balance_teams_on_nextmap = false

Then, in each of your seclev files, you may want to add the feature called no_team_x where x is the name variable from your team file. In this case, you'd want no_team_red team. Note the importance of the lack of an underscore in between red and team. iirc, and someone may want to correct me on this, I believe the case is not important, but the space vs underscore is. I hope this helps.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  3. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Sorry I can't help here maybe read some debs or forums or ask my good friend kaziokuroof about it he'll know he hosts the Aussie ctf

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Jackitch answered it perfectly, however I thought the variable for do_ingame_autobalance = 0

Rather than false?

5. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

you might be right Kaizo, I was just going by what's in list_of_config_vars.txt. If it is 0, and not false, that'll be something to make note of for the next release of the file.

6. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

It can be either 0 or False, just like it can be either 1 or True. :B):