1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Twin Towers Fixed.

Very nice CTF map, with many possibilities of strategy.

1. BarbaMan

BarbaMan Catapult Fodder

BarbaMan submitted a new resource:

Twin Towers - CTF map very nice, and that players usually love!

Read more about this resource...

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

trees dont work like that in beta, and please make the stone more spread around the map. also i have a feeling that there's TOO MANY trees.

3. BarbaMan

BarbaMan Catapult Fodder

Ok, thank you for your fast feedback. I updated the file and the original post.

I fixed the trees to match the new syntax, and removed six of them. Also, spread some stone in the middle of the map.

Have you already tried playing in this map?

Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

we still need much more stone, generally at spawn. Don't make it be in certain places only, make it spreaded (symmetrically).

5. BarbaMan

BarbaMan Catapult Fodder

Still need much more stone? You clearly didn't observe the map with attention, nor played it.
    This map has already EXTREME amounts of stone, because the two big towers are entirely made of THICK STONE in their interior!
    This means there is already a lot of stone near the spawns. Also, the entire map is already completely symmetrical.

Please, play it once so you will understand the idea/mechanic of the map. There is also a "secret" tunnel that crosses the middle of the map, which can be used after unflooding a hole. If a team so desires, they can try to flood the tunnel for defense purpose (to disallow the enemy to use it).

Thank you for your attention,
    Please, play the map! ::):

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

i just want it more spreaded so it's balanced.

7. BarbaMan

BarbaMan Catapult Fodder

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015