1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Two parallel KAGs

Discussion in 'Help' started by bout, May 12, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. bout

bout Shark Slayer

1. Can I have two separate, parallel KAGs one one computer?
    2. If I can, can I make it NOT update and work singleplayer only? Bcuz today's update fucked up my mod and I have to make sprites all over again. :>:(:

TheAverageMan likes this.
  2. >not using mod folder
    >not having any form of back up
    >being that bad

3. bout

bout Shark Slayer

No one expects spanish updates. ::(:

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Every updates non-vanilla things will be patched if outside the Mods folder. Maybe check if it's in KAG/Old, might be in there.

5. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Well, I changed names of regular sprites and put modified with proper names, so there are regular sprites in KAG/old. How do I make files in /Mods/ work as replacements for original files?

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

If you want to replace 'heads.png' (the head sprites), make a folder in Mods called 'MySprites' and in there create a few folders: Entities/Characters/Sprites
    In there place your 'heads.png' file. Of course you can do this with multiple sprites in MySprites, you can treat the folder MySprites like the 'Base' folder.

Once you're done with adding all your sprites in MySprites, open Mods.cfg in your main KAG folder, go to the bottom and add a new line, write 'MySprites' there (the name of your mod folder). Save and run KAG.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey