1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Unable to log in (Steam)

Discussion in 'Help' started by ThatNegroYouKnow, Nov 24, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. ThatNegroYouKnow

ThatNegroYouKnow Catapult Fodder

HELP!!! I just bought this game from steam and it is saying i can not login and should consult to forums what do i do now?

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

What is the exact error message you are receiving? When asking for help, providing as much detail will get you a quicker response and make it easier for people to troubleshoot your issue :)

EDIT: This is also the "Classic" section of the game, which is the free client - the Steam version of KAG, the one you bought is different, although they do share accounts. I have moved the thread in to the correct forum

3. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

I have a similar problem but mine won't connect to steam as in I cannot shift+tab etc, I have looked at properties and there is a button to enable it but after clicking that, I only got servers hosted in Russia, and like 3 of them. Is this normal to not be able to connect or is there something wrong?

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey