1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to log on to online mode

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SupeR--CruSadeR_BR--, Jan 8, 2012.

1. SupeR--CruSadeR_BR--

SupeR--CruSadeR_BR-- Shipwright

The issue I'm experiencing is that I am unable to log on to the online mode of the game. When trying to log in I merely get greeted by the message saying "Authenticating..." and that's all.

I read in this thread about people having the same issue but it seems to have resolved itself for all of them.

I encountered this issue a few days ago and I suppose it was right after a game update of some sort as I have never experienced it before. The user name and password are both entered correctly and I use the Remember-me-feature regardless so that's not the issue. In the previously mentioned thread people said it was probably caused by a master service issue but it never resolved itself for me.

I have also reinstalled kag but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Prototype

Prototype Haxor

GO to your Mail!!!
    </br>--- merged: Jun 6, 2013 2:56 PM ---</br>
    Hey Super, I realy think that you mast go to your Mail or Make another Profile!

3. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Restart wifi,check that your time is the same time as your phone(my problem) and then restart computer and try again