1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to play.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Lucarian, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Lucarian

Lucarian Guest

Whenever I start up I get the Command Prompt which downloads something or other, disappears before I can even read it (After it downloads) and then it just closes. Nothing else comes up. I don't have anything in my Logs file besides:
    app.txt :
    Engine (build: 77 version: 0.85A)
    Loading library...
    Using file 'Base/Juxta.dll'

pid.txt :

I downloaded from the website for windows. I am running Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3. Video card is a NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT. I got 2 gig for RAM. That's about everything I think will be helpful and I hope someone can help me to get this game to work, it looks great and I haven't even gotten the chance to play it.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Correct me if I'm wrong but build on the site is number 90? And it appears you've got 77. Did you try to reinstall game with the latest files from web?

3. Lucarian

Lucarian Guest

This is a brand new install from the website, I am downloading it again and will attempt to reinstall.

Edit: Nup, downloaded windows straight from http://kag2d.com/download.php, uninstalled and isntalled again to no avail.