1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to press any buttons while holding E

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by TFlippy, May 28, 2017.

1. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

A long time ago, a bug like this was happening in the FUN mod, and now it also started occuring in Territory Control. After some time, all players suddenly become unable to press any buttons while the blob outlines are flickering, with the only fix being a map change.

What could be causing this? According to some people, they have also experienced this the TTH gamemode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Ask them to provide logs if they can - Maybe it is a runtime script error that might have been logged.

3. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

I'll try, but I doubt that. Wouldn't that also give you red circle?
    Also, Miller the Raccoon recorded a video of the bug.

Asu likes this.
  4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

If it affects more than one person it's not possible

5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

affected me as well today, it's quite strange, first of all, buttons only appear if you fully zoom out, second, fully zooming out only works on part of stuff (won't work on traders for me, worked on filter for example)

6. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Sup lads, Got a proof of the bug, Just encountered it earlier today, Here is the screenshot, Also, These yellow sentences showed up in the console right when i barely pressed any of the interacting blobs in buildings, I bet that could be exposing how the script can't make the blobs to work properly, Which is probably a script problem from my knowledge

20170604121046_1.jpg

7. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

While I was working on furniture for TC, I found out that this is caused by attaching an object to itself.

Asu likes this.
  8. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

So what was getting attached to what?

9. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

That still remains a mystery.