1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unable To Sign In

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CaptianSlyfox, Mar 11, 2017.

1. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

Hey guys so basically when I tried to log into KAG it said username and password invalid. However; I tested to make sure I had the correct log in and I did. I deleted the version.txt, still didn't work. Any suggestions?

Also i'm on mac.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please email support or use the contact form on kag2d.com to get in touch with us directly for technical issues; the forums can be good for crowd sourcing problems but you'll also get the occasional sarcastic response or someone well-meaning but with no idea what they're talking about.

In this case: it might depend on your password. Check if you can log into the website or not, and you can always reset your password if not. If you're using a particularly fancy password, try using a simpler one to get it working. I'm not sure how well the in-game password field handles stuff like emoji, for example, but I'd imagine "really poorly".