1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unfairly banned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scibrilneom, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scibrilneom

Scibrilneom Catapult Fodder

Hi everyone

Just a simple post to vent my rage at being kicked on servers for no reason, for example I was just kicked from the co-op server because some guy said I should not cap the flag and when he died i took it everyone else was saying cap it but he vote kicked me.
    It only took 2 people to kicked me for no reason (these two kicked me -> Nelva jordan066 and Peon) and now I can not play on that server for how ever long it is, I only had an hour to mess around on KAG anyway and wanted to do it on the co-op server!.....
    Wonder if anyone else is frustrated by this and what can be done about it, if anything. It has happend a few times and I think there must be some sort of measures put in place for these kind of unfair bans. Seriously!

2. Glenfield

Glenfield Builder Stabber

Well, there is nothing that can really be done about it, best you can do is get over it and continue playing the game with a different server, plus I prefer the Kicking system the way it is because if an Admin isn't in the game or even watching it how else are we going to get rid of Greifers? As for Unfair bans... Sorry but you can get the occasional twats.

PinXviiN likes this.
  3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

It will only be for half an hour I think if vote kicked, maybe PM Aoi about it?

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As VH just said, vote kicks are by default only about half an hour, and you'll be able to get back on by now.

In future, the best place to mention this sort of thing, especially when refering to a specific server, would be to clunk it out in the relevant server thread in the Server Directory, in this case Aoi's KAG Servers!

master4523 likes this.
  5. Scibrilneom

Scibrilneom Catapult Fodder

Ahh didnt know about that, if it ever happens again will do cheers, you're right about the voting system too its just so damn frustrating when that happens and i had the urge to rage post haha

6. TheUltraHamster

TheUltraHamster Tree Planter

In a thread that I recently posted "Extremely Frustrating" bonesauce (it may have been someone else) told me that "false kicking" is not aloud and if you could gather up some chat logs you could get these jackasses banned. But, be advised this may not be true.

Worth a shot though ehh? Good luck, hope something gets done about guys like this. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.