1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unknown reason for being kicked/banned?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ducko, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Ducko

Ducko Bison Rider

I was on the [AOE] Bar Brawl server today and had been playing on it for the last few days. I accidentally team killed in a map, and something was said relating to the Jews, which I then responded to. It had the word "stupid" and "jew" in it, but NOT relating to each other. I was then kicked, and whenever I try to re-enter the server, I am immediately kicked. Does anybody know why this is???

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Possible one of the local admins kicked you, but just as likely you were ping kicked.

Also, in future, it's a good to just ignore trolls. Instead tab mark them.

Edit; Also, you have to admit it did look suspicious with the team kill. These things happen, but they're mitigated by just being polite.

3. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Usually its not a good idea to accidentally team kill someone and then use jew and stupid in the same sentence all at the same time.

Noburu and Rayne like this.
  4. Ducko

Ducko Bison Rider

To be clear, he was not a troll, I collapsed a block thing and he waked under it, and I told him it was his fault, and he said "yeah, and the holocaust was the jews fault" So I said it was uncalled for, then he said it was the same sort of situation so I said "Are you saying the jews walked stupidly into their own death?" And was then kicked. I also had a ping of 33 and I was quite friendly with the admins.

5. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Oh then you're good ha ha. Most likely ping :3