1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

unknownlizard1

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by an_obamanation, Sep 4, 2019.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Server: KAG Official CTF US

Time: August 28 at 8:00 PM

Evidence:
    Video:

Chat Logs:
    Code:
    20:55:06] <Billal2018> stop
    [20:55:19] <unknownlizard1> am making base
    [20:55:26] <unknownlizard1> im new sorry
    [20:55:43] <unknownlizard1> youre going to kill someone
    [20:55:55] <lordchicking> stahp
    [20:56:04] <Khlorghaal> ....no
    [20:56:04] <[BoW] RA> He's griefing on purpose
    [20:56:05] Khlorghaal left the game
    [20:56:20] RA (RadioActive) has joined Blue Team
    [20:56:22] <unknownlizard1> give me my stuff back now
    [20:56:36] <unknownlizard1> now
    [20:56:37] <lordchicking> report grieffer
    [20:56:42] <[BoW] RA> votekick him
    [20:56:46] <unknownlizard1> He killed me
    [20:56:57] unknownlizard1 (Unknownlizard1) is now spectating
    [20:57:06] unknownlizard1 (Unknownlizard1) has joined Red Team
    Reason: Griefing

Comments: He's trolling on the discord and feigning ignorance, taking the situation out of context and lying about it. He was not "autobalanced" he swaps teams once blue team tries to kick him in order to dodge the votekick (As in, to keep blue team from making another vote since he's not on their team anymore) and his use of wood is to block his teams progression with cheap easy to destroy blocks. He's been told off multiple times about all of this as well. @Psiklaw and @l3afysamz have also had issues with him.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm not 100% sold on this.

3. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I've seen this person do the same thing several other times before, I can't really record anything on my end though so those are just dead words. I don't think this is a big issue; we decided to report this since we had video evidence (which I honestly think is valid proof), and he was acting like he didn't do anything wrong on discord when confronted about it, also complaining about being targeted and insulted for no reason (which wasn't the case).

I've told him to stop griefing a few times in the past with the same feigned ignorance coming from Unknownlizard but again, I feel like it's not a big issue. I do believe that this should be punished at some point though, at least lightly.

Since he apologised last night I wouldn't give this more importance, however I propose this to be set as a precedent since the video is very clear as to what happened ingame (griefing and kick avoidance), so that any further offense gets punished since there's a previous action taken for the case.

Unknownlizard's apology in discord:
    unknownlizard.png

an_obamanation likes this.