1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

UPDATE: Glitch was fixed. Nevermind.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ValiantVoyager, Jul 20, 2015.

1. ValiantVoyager

ValiantVoyager Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey all!::):

So there's this one glitch I've seen at times while playing kag. It's basically when a player is stuck in a one-block space, resulting in the glitch where the player begins to spazz out and go all over the place. The best and most common example of this is when an archer grapples through a one-block space (such as getting into the fort surrounding the flag in CTF). In case you don't know, I make kag youtube videos and I have an idea for a video, but I'm going to need to be able to recreate this glitch in order for it to work.

Does anyone know how to recreate this glitch easily, other than grappling as archer through a one-block space?
    ***I am /not/ trying to recreate this glitch to harass other players or to gain an unfair advantage.***

Thanks for your time and have a great day. :)
    (For those who are curious, here's a link to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_M7BpLocIa1t1LmCt9SoFQ )

kittycity likes this.
  2. CapitanForceX

CapitanForceX Drill Rusher

You probably need of another player and you can use a simple door. While an enemy knight is going close to you, if you place a door, probably he will stuck in it. :smug:

3. ValiantVoyager

ValiantVoyager Ballista Bolt Thrower

Haha i never thought about that....I'll try that, thanks for letting me know :)

CapitanForceX likes this.