1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Upgradeable Dormitorys

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by m0zzila, Jun 12, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. m0zzila

m0zzila Tree Planter

Hi guys!
    I wanted to bring my Idea to make dormitories upgradeable also to the suggestion area.

In a nutshell: Upgrade Dormitory for 100 wood, hold 2 Migrants, 2 cooldowns for 2 players to spawn
    At the moment its realy ugly when 15-20 zzZZ's are blinking, and it needs too much space to get a proper population. So my suggestion to fix this, Dormitories need to get more space, for more migrants.
    My suggestion for this problem is upgrade-able dorms. Make 2 or 3 classes of Dormitory, add a second available button next to the Migrant head. The Upgrade button, I would say a 100 wood to upgrade the Dormitory so it now holds 2 migrants. A Upgraded Dormitory has 2 cool downs for 2 players to spawn at the same time. You could also think about a 3rd Upgrade...

Wargod-Loki likes this.
  2. SuperTurdBoy

SuperTurdBoy Tree Planter

Good idea. every new upgrade would go up by 50 wood? and when it hits 250 wood it would be 250 wood and some stone. (3rd upgrade 150 wood, 4th 200 5th 250 wood 6th 250 wood 50 stone etc.)

3. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Maybe a better solution would be to not make those eyesore Zzz emotes not be constantly up.
    Also, this cause huge migrant farms that turn into resource sinkholes.

Mods: Rainbows