1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Using buckets while jousting at water

Discussion in 'Help' started by 8x, Aug 28, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Some ago at a TTH server, a player was always, while at water, using splashes with water buckets, stunning all the enemies while slashing them. He didn't get stunned with his own splash (or however its called). The other team was complaining about it being bug abuse, for the bucket was always full.

Is it bug abuse? is it a feature? Are there variables at the server configs to change, let's say, friendly fire* with water buckets? Should everybody near the splash, the carrier, the team-mates and the enemies, be stunned?

kaizokuroof and Guitarman like this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

This is more "Griefing" and should be reported to the moderator of the server - If you catch them in the act, try recording them and supplying it as evidence to the server owner, they're more likely to act when you have something backing up your claims.

As for a bug or feature, I'm not sure if water from buckets still stuns your team mates though, so I don't know how relevant my reply is =)))

If in doubt about bugs/features, then report them to: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/bug-reports.78/

following the sticky: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/how-to-report-a-bug.13311/

If you take the time to fill out the report correctly, noting that you're not sure if feature or bug, we won't crucify you and will let you know if bug or feature. This way, a legitimate bug won't be missed because you're not sure if it's a feature or a bug =)

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey