1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Vampire

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vampire, Mar 3, 2014.

?

Vampire to be a mod?

1. sure

68.8%
  2. I guess so

31.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How often do you play?

- Play this 3h+ a day. It's like a part time job on the weekends.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before?

- I'm currently admin on Beo's servers.

Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?

-
    Not really no, but people like me so I got that going for me.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?

-
    I should be hired because my qualifications and my work experience in the KAG academy are perfectly suitable to this job. I am the right person for this job. Honestly though I just really enjoy this game and would want every member of the community to experience the joy I get when I play a match without any spammers, griefers e.t.c Therefore I have the will to eradicate the dirt and stains that plague this beautiful masterpiece of a game called KAG.

Any other information you think might be relevant?

-
    I'm from London, England. Play Rugby.Am Good.Such Passion.Much Responsibility.
    Lastly I'm a pretty rational persons so that helps I guess.

If you have further questions just ask me.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I'd like to say +1 but what bothers me is that your brother also uses your account.

link6155, Hella and Vampire like this.
  3. You don't have to worry about my bro because he wouldn't mess with the admin powers unless he would like to get banned from ever playing Kag by me. And this game is like coke to him so I don't think he would even dare to abuse the admin powers. Plus he doesn't really play on the official servers. only plays on beo and black death servers.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  4. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I've played with him several times, and he keeps a cool head. Even swapped teams to balance out when his team was winning.

+1

Vampire likes this.
  5. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I like this guy. Nice, fun to play with. However, you'd have to get your brother off that acc, because otherwise you'll have a non-admin w/ admin powers.

+1

Vampire likes this.
  6. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Vampire bro seems to be a cool guy. I don't even know if I've ever played with Vampire (shame on me) :X3:.
    Anyway +2
    Developers can always take back the admin powers so I don't understand that waiting a few weeks to make a decision.

Vampire likes this.
  7. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

+1

But I would suggest buying a second account for yourself as soon as you can. There are many sales that include KAG, so next time there is one, pick one up ::):.

If you can't, there are a few people who may give you a copy if you ask em nicely.

I3lue and Vampire like this.
  8. webkinz96647

webkinz96647 Catapult Fodder

+1. the only unnecessary thing is the poll.

Vampire likes this.
  9. Just wanted mine to be different :)

webkinz96647 likes this.
  10. valtzu

valtzu Haxor
    1. Zen Laboratories

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved. Don't let your brother make mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.