1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Vanishing Eggs

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Klokinator, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

KAG Client

Win7

Build 954

Eggs vanish all the time for some reason. If I purchase an egg with a full inventory it poofs into thin air instantly. Eggs can't fit in my inventory (For some reason????) but even if my inventory is full it should appear in my hand but doesn't. Similarly, if I get an egg in my hand and set it on the ground, it vanishes in like 2 seconds. I only recently got into chicken farming and these glitches happen 9/10 times, it's extremely aggravating.

I'll post videos if you want them.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Are you eating it? Eggs function as food as well as chicken spawners.

giggiggiggiggig likes this.
  3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Do they automatically get eaten when you purchase them if you have less than full health? That could be the issue XD

I will test this later when I have time and get back to you. I never tried it in sandbox so that might be the issue, me having less than full health during the match.

4. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I've encountered this bug as well, and I'm pretty sure that I wasn't eating the egg

5. anyone can confirm this?

6. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Yes if you buy an egg when you have less than full health you automatically eat the egg.
    I went on single-player sandbox and bought an egg with a full inventory and full health and the egg just fell on the ground like it should. Therefore I think the bug no longer exists in build 2059.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.