1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video [Video] King Arthur's gold - Fan-made Trailer

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Riletyface, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Here is the finished version of my trailer!
    The music is royalty free: It is legal to use it in the video. I want feedback so I can improve my videos! Thanks for watching! :thumbs_up:

2. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

I was ite.

inactive_account likes this.
  3. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Ite? Iv'e seen you say that before. What doest that mean?

4. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

I means alright. And I'm concerned that you know my speech patterns.

5. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

Its actually pretty good. kinda cheesey but when I want to show someone what kag is i will link this. It is more up to date than the one on the homepage.

BlueLuigi and inactive_account like this.
  6. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

I thought that was amazing! Nice work buddy! :D

Riletyface likes this.
  7. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

Good intro to kag, my only complaint is when you are showing off the classes, it would be better to see them in action rater than just standing there, other than that great job!

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Pretty good. I actually saw this a while ago while surfing YouTube for KAG videos.
    I think that it could do with more actual action. The only real battle I saw that you were involved in was the one where you threw the bomb (which was pretty awesome). Also, you may want to make it clear that zombies are not free and are not part of the multiplayer experience (yet). Finally, you spelled "Available" wrong in the end (you wrote Avalilble).

9. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Aside from a couple of grammar 'issues', this is an amazing trailer! Once again, you have earned the KAG seal of approval :yes:

10. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

I rushed it at the end. :oops:

GHOZT likes this.
  11. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

This was amazing. P.S. I think i have seen u before

12. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

very nice trailer rilz next time i should be in it tho;)

fishfinger73 likes this.
  13. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

14. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

I liked the way you presented the video text. "Imagine a game...," "Build epic castles...," "Fight endless wars...". The music is slow paced though for a game whose experiences are more associated with chaos and excitement.

http://youtu.be/cI9GDRnVox4

I like this one for the music and his use of slightly accelerated video playback. You wording is still better though.

Riletyface likes this.
  15. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Was very nice, had great pacing, good scenes.

My only actual problem with it I'd say is that while I like the way zombies were presented it seems as if it's a main staple of the game when really it's an alternative gamemode. It's not a problem just fearful people will see it wrong.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  16. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think a timelapse of a building phase would be awesome because the teamwork was what brought me into the game at the first time.

Zeigy likes this.
  17. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

About the music - it was the only one that I could find suitable for this trailer and was royalty free. Anyway, thank you very much for the feedback! Also, I put some random footage of about 10 games at the start, then quickly rushed at the end. Now I kinda wish I put another day or two of work into this.

Zeigy likes this.
  18. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Pretty owning good job *thumbs up*

fishfinger73 and FAITH like this.
  19. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

I think I was the knight to the left in 00:30. Most likely not, but I say 'Yeah that's me :D!'. Nice job but 'when night falls' doesn't explain much about Zombie Fortress. Just sayin'.

FAITH likes this.
  20. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

But you see live footage of it, the rest of the game mode is for players to explore for themselves.