1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Want previous build

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Caladria, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Caladria

Caladria Catapult Fodder

So I updated to build 572 and it's broken. I can't see any severs and cannot connect directly to any I.P's. I was wondering if someone had a copy of the previous build (548 I think) so that I can play multiplayer again.
    Thanks

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

You should actually ask help to fix the new version than asking the old version, no?

3. Caladria

Caladria Catapult Fodder

I have :( Nobody has a fix for the current patch, have a look at Demon Jesters post and several other peoples, that's why I want to revert to the previous build.

4. Gooler

Gooler Catapult Fodder

i have a copy of 548 build, but i dont know how i can give it you... D: *derp:face*

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

6. Caladria

Caladria Catapult Fodder

I'm sorry, I dont know where the kag.exe is :p
    Edit: I just placed it in the folder and clicked on it and it said "Cannot run because Irrlicht.dll is missing from your computer".
    Edit:Edit: Just booted up the game after a fresh download and it says I'm playing build 428, Version 0.95A ? I thought we were on 478?

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Hmmm.
    We are at build 572.

8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester