1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WATER A mod project (Need coder)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by mcrifel, Oct 3, 2014.

1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

this mod is discontinued
    The MIST clan wants something, they want it really bad. We want a MOD. So we came up with some ideas for a mod. Its all about big sea battles.
    But making mods is not an easy task. That's why we want a person that is good at making mods. We are already capable to make sprites but not mods.
    If anyone wants to help us create our mod then please say it and then I can fill you in on everything I want you to do.
    It will all be with custom maps.

Some ideas we had in our mind:
    -No swimming (this will make boats very important)
    -Sort of Take The Halls objective
    -More boats
    -Customizable boats (In a way that you can buy a custom boat at a shop and then buy attachments for it like for example a build in catapult or build in shops)

There are many more things we would like to add but those are some of the bigger ones.
    We were also very inspired by the CTF expanded mod! Awesome mod that is! Check it out!

If you think you can code mods for KAG good enough then please help us! Thank you and have a great day!

(I hope this post is in the right section, if it isn't then I am very sorry!)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014