1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wh00t? One other phree game! Hard Reset giveaway!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Strech, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Here's what steam's page description says:
    "In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be. Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC."

Well i've always been a fan of fps, but lately i'm really bored of playing this genre. I really think i'm not going to be able to fully enjoy this game.
    Say why should i give this game to you and in one week (or maybe two?) i'll choose who shall i give (as a steam gift) the game to!

Good luck!

Steam page:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/98400/

GloriousToast likes this.
  2. PenultimatePanda

PenultimatePanda Shipwright

Because Hard Reset is an excellent game and that's why I bought it on Steam and then got it again in one of the Indie Royal bundles which is probably why you are giving away a copy now. :)
    So I already have the game and therefore probably shouldn't get another copy except winning this would make both me and you feel all lovelyjubbly inside and then I could gift the copy to someone else reading this thread which would make me feel even more lovelyjubbly as well as making you feel all gigglygooshy for instigating this double tradation and on top of that the person I gift it to would feel extra superspecialawesome because they got the game too.

So if you gift it to me more people get to feel all special inside than if you gift it straight to someone who doesn't have the game.
    I'm sure captain Picard would say my logic is beyond perfection and therefore I should win this hands down right now.

Also I'm MCrypa's dead parents what he did was buy tons of life insurance in our names and for our dog and killed us all! You know where he say his dog got killed when MCrypa got run over by a car that's because he was trying to kill the dog but Scooby2 wasn't stupid enough to just run into the street without stopping looking and listening first so he grabbed the dog and got them both run over. Also he is so loaded with money that he revamped a sewer into a crazy mansion because he's been hiding from the police since they found out he commited insurance fraud.
    Is that really who you want to win?
    Also most people love McDonalds and if you can't finish your superdupermeal with whole franchise on the side, because that's what you buy when you're rich, of course you will still finish the leftovers they are great and rich people pee tastes so amazing who wouldn't drink it?

Also baby its okay we forgive you but you better be eating your vegetables! McDonalds doesn't have any nutritional value!

Strech likes this.
  3. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

But mom! I already eat my vegetables. They're in the fries! Potato is a vegetable :(
    My mom taught me how to scam people :l

4. PenultimatePanda

Potatoes are just starch you need greens so you can grow up big and strong so you can defend yourself against the police.
    I should probably start giving away some of my game gift code here too. Maybe later.

5. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

But... The salad on the hamburgers! I eat them often.

6. PenultimatePanda

Salad=water
    Please just eat your broccoli do it for me.

7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

But... But...
    :(

PS: We should stop spamming this thread.

8. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

I love vegetables but i don't really like salad! It usually tastes like grass, and i don't like grass either. I'll tell you my favourite vegetables are asparaguses, zucchini, tomatoes, artichokes and cauliflowers.
    You may want to use those informations to seduce me. Just saying...

PenultimatePanda likes this.
  9. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Asparaguses are green
    Zucchinis are green
    Tomatoes are red
    Artichokes are green
    Cauliflowers are white
    You have now been seduced :3

10. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

Toast is amazing.
    [​IMG]

11. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

Because a dragon will come eventually and serve you for the rest of your life

12. GloriousToast

13. PenultimatePanda

Oh my cauliflower+parm = Hard+Reset
    http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/roasted_cauliflower/
    Sooo Good
    I knew this crazy awesome recepie for an asparagus rice bowl but they deleted the video I hate when videos get deleted and I fail too much at cooking to beable to recreate it without watching the video everytime.
    This is good too though. (Even if Jamie Oliver is behind it). [:
    http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/other-recipes/amazing-asparagus-four-ways

Of course there is always this for those of you who thought asparagus looked amazing but didn't taste cakey enough.
    http://sweetapolita.com/2011/05/for-the-love-of-fondant-asparagus-and-8-layer-cakes/

And then there is Archibald Asparagus for those who think asparagus will only ever look its best in a tux.
    Really asparagus+tux is like Valve+Steam in terms of awesomeness. Also I find a nice asparagus in a tux is quite sensual and seducing...
    http://artist892.deviantart.com/art/Archibald-Asparagus-as-Tuxedo-211166942

I don't really know any artichoke recepies aside from the standard serve it like an artochoke then rip of leave and dip them in butter.
    As for zucchini I also can't think of anything I know that really has zucchini as a truely central ingredient to the dish. I must admit zucchini isn't one of my favorites but cauliflower and asparagus are as great as M+M whether that be the great candy or the great man.

Strech likes this.
  14. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Well, I won the last contest, so I'll be a total bro and let someone else get this one. Good luck fellas!

15. GloriousToast

all i can think right now is Fallic symbols D:
    what are we competing in?
    also
    [​IMG]

Strech likes this.
  16. PenultimatePanda

I would be happy to lose to GloriousToast that picture is awesome.

17. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

You should totally give this game to me...Why?

You are well aware that that game is a nice piece of RP along with awesome gaming elements which I must have. Due to simple fact that i haven't been able to find a game that is so deep at first sight. If you give this game to me I will treasure it and give it attention it deserves. You have my word for that.And since its such a jewel among games (honestly all known games are jewels becouse there "known") I will own you one favor :p. Also you can feast your eyes on this:

[​IMG]

Also have a link to all the good food (crome app) :http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/chromeapp/#todays-picks

P.S. I also havent played a first person shooter in a while (like a year) so i may need to revive my skills.

Strech likes this.
  18. I will post here just to prevent Raron getting the game.

You should give it to me because both Hard Reset and I come from Poland.

19. PenultimatePanda

I agree Raron shouldn't get it if he treasures Hard Reset we will lose a KAG player especially if this is the gateway game that gets him back into FPS games. Not a good choice at all.

20. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

YOU WON!!!! You won because seeing your profile picutre i thought you were mm, then i realized u weren't, then i realized the picture is quite funny! Add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005472780/) or pm me your email adress and i'll send you the item from my inventory! =P

Btw i also say thank you to everyone else who applied for the game! Better luck next time! =P

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.