1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What all variables control what in zombies?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Khaz, May 19, 2012.

1. Khaz

Khaz Catapult Fodder

I've been trying to find where it controls wether or not you spawn with bots and what controls the chance or it being an Archer, Knight, or Builder. KAG is a game I'd love to start learning how to completely overhaul with modding but I don't know any of the basic commands/code words if that makes any sense. Also is it possible to create more classes as well as couple them with new sprites?

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

The only way to disable bots in zombies is to change it so they only have one possible name and then blacklist that name, BOT BOT works well enough because no player will ever have that name.

It is literally impossible to completely overhaul kag as of right now, the modding support is limited to only changing variables, there is no scripting control at all.

You could change their sprite, but if you make it a sprite that's not included with kag by default, players will need to download your sprites and have them installed prior to joining your server, or else they won't be able to see it.

3. Khaz

Khaz Catapult Fodder

So is there any way to find out where it recalls "class 0, class 1, class, 2"? So that I can add another class or is that something hard into KAG?

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

No, there is no way to add more classes, because they'll default to builder if you try to.

5. Khaz

Khaz Catapult Fodder

THEN I WILL FIND SOME WAY TO RECTIFY THIS, it must be done!