1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What classes do you main and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Sep 16, 2014.

1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

IGN: TheDirtySwine

Class(es): Knight/Builder

Why: I love the way you can change the course of a game by playing these classes. I'm always on the offensive and I enjoy playing both of these roles very offensively!

Tern likes this.
  2. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

IGN: Anonymuse

Class(es): Knight/Archer/Builder

Why: Rekking face as knight is fun and mindless, archers are great trolling and support characters and builders literally determine which teams win the game.

3. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

IGN: epenow
    Class: Archer
    Its fun, fast, and provides a unique gaming experience, swinging from building to trees, baiting people into plunging to their death, and in general the fast gameplay and high risk high reward is fun.

4. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

IGN: Kittycity
    Class: Builder
    Running up to a tower chucking mines at people, then climbing the tower, and then hold off a final stand at the top of their tower until I eventually jump off turns out to be really fun.

5. TheDirtySwine

You're the troll that's perfected spike dropping lol

6. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

IGN: Ricket
    Main Class(es): Builder/Knight
    I only play knight nowadays as a nostalgia hit, or to fend off a particularly feisty wave of baddies. Personally I don't find knight fun anymore, it's lost most of its potential to actually change a game. Builder though has massive potential, especially offensive builder: it's ridiculous fun to stomp people, drill them, block them in; perhaps it's simply the novelty (at least in Australian servers) of offensive builder that makes it so fun and effective. With ample knight protection, a builder can change the tide of a match, especially with nerfs to knight mobility (small cheap buildings are far more effective).
    One thing I think could be done to more accommodate creative builder styles is to implement an arc for the pickaxe, making it similar to the knight's slash. Of course, this isn't a suggestions thread, so I'll leave my rant for later.

Malitha likes this.
  7. TheDirtySwine

You can make your rant in my other discussions thread. Just click on my profile and go to my postings. Have fun ranting and giving us some of your wonderful ideas!

8. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

I could do that, but this wouldn't be a so-called 'drastic' change, I'll just make a thread for this once I consider how this would affect combat, but also how/if it would affect building.
    Imagine if you are trying to destroy one block on an unstable building, and you end up bringing it down due to arc of the pickaxe. That would, obviously, be bad, though it seems easy to avoid, although I have no idea of how this would work mechanics wise.

9. TheDirtySwine

Your idea doesn't have to be "drastic" just add any ideas you have! Go ahead and post, I would love to hear your ideas. Let's not get too off topic. Don't want those pesky mods coming in ;)

10. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

IGN:Illusion
    Class:Archer
    Why: It has a higher skill level, and offers more dynamic gameplay

AmestriStephen and Tern like this.
  11. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

IGN: NinjaCell
    Class: Archer
    Why: I like faster classes in general, but this one also lets me grapple up towers and distract the other team. The adrenaline rush from playing well as an archer is much more obvious than in the other classes.

12. IGN: DualChicken
    Class: Knight/Builder

Why: As a knight it's up to you to lead the archers and builders forward, without us all buildings will fall a slow and painful death. when you can make a massive impact on the game just with a simple nudge forward. We assist in the creation of opportunities and we are the guardians of the archers and builders. With all of these tasks at hands are you up for the challenge?

Tern likes this.
  13. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

IGN: kedram
    Class: Knight

Why: I just love the way the knight works, and when i get those insane +5 kills its insane. Overall i just strive to outdo myself everyday, i try to break my record and set a new standard for myself. I really dont enjoy the other classes as much, i dont really have fun playing them. I guess i just enjoy killing people :3

Sir_Walter, Auburn and Tern like this.
  14. TheDirtySwine

Spoken like a true psycho ;)

15. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright

IGN: xRush101

Why: My main goal in life is to make others #FeelTheRush.

SirDangalang and Tern like this.
  16. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Damn you rush, that's not going to catch on!
    (Then it catches on)

17. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

#feelthepotato

18. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

IGN: Dr. Shark MD (or Auburn, or SHARKburn, depending on my mood)
    I like things that go boom, and using those things that go boom to kill people. Also, nothing beats the feeling of bomb-jumping and landing in a horde of enemies, and wrecking all of them

@xRush101 your hashtag just sounds like it was too rushed to be good #feeltheburn

19. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Ì'm potatobird and I like to play archer because it feels good to jump around and kill things.

I play knight when I'm too tired/bad to play archer because knights op

and I play builder when I'm too tired/bad to fight in general

20. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright

People said the same thing about Google+ and now look at how successful it is.

Thtz rite m8 u anon just got rekt. #DealWithIt

#FeelTheRush #BeTheRush #AbsorbTheRush