1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows What does Kag require to play?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by flipperz, Jun 11, 2013.

1. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

Edit: I installed kag, but when I double click it says engine has stopped working, does it require any specific update or program to be able to run? (I recently re-installed my windows... been installing god damn updates for hours now.. I still have to install god damn service packs too.)
    </br>--- merged: Jun 11, 2013 8:48 AM ---</br>
    :S?..

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I have no idea, I guess you will need to install the appropriate drivers...

3. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Use Driverdownloader. I can give you a email and key if you want. Pm me and i will help you out. Download netframe 3.5 (Most games use this).

And also Windows Service package

4. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

I found the problem the other day. it was a program I never had on windows when I got it.. something that asks for your permission when you run an app, and blocks certain apps. I disabled it.. i never needed it before so I don't need it now.

5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

UAC?....