1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to TTH?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Verzuvius, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Yes! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?

Nand, Fuzzle and norill like this.
  2. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

This is such a philosophical question. Whoever answers it will be revealed the great hero of time, and he shall go forth and vanquish the evils from this land, he who shall destroy thy unholy bow and conquer the sword of diving blessings. It'd be nice if you could precise what happened.

tl;dr : Best thread ever.

3. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

People seem to dislike TTH even if that shit is really cool
    because
    you can show and improve your skill with certain types of objects/weaponz(free bombz omg) !!!
    but yea
    TTH RULES

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

it got full of newbies and """"" p r o """" players wont enter anymore because of muh skills :potato:

imho its a fun gamemode, slightly more prone to stalemates than ctf (stalemate? what's that amirite?)

5. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

cum more often there and write me when yo do that.
    we ll see that HEH:shad:

6. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Because it got full of noobs, and since there's no CWs or major stuff that has TTH involved it's not loved that much. Sad really because I actually like it more than CTF but since no one good is ever on and there's only noobs I don't bother, if it was popularized again by having official TTH League matches (which I think should happen) then I would play it more.

Psiklaw likes this.
  7. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

The main problem is that you get no reward for being good (as knight/archer). You get no money to spend. Everybody are equals.

And...

Wooden structures are overpowered as most of the time people don't have "pyrotechnics".

There are some other broken things like Ballista + 5 workshops which produces bomb arrows. Then you can place a ballista on a hill at the opponents base and spam infinite bomb arrows as whenever you go archer (which you do at ballista) you get a bomb arrow.

There are a lot of other broken things too.

8. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Look, you answered your own question. ::P:

PUNK123 likes this.
  9. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

So, will TTH be fixed/removed? Please remove it. A lot of players that could've played CTF have joined the dark side and are playing TTH. I mean, who doesn't like killing younglings?

10. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I don't play TTH probably because my friends don't play it. If there was a way to use coins that would make the gamemode way more fun. The good players in CTF always have enough money for a keg or two. What if you could use coins instead of gold for scrolls? That would keep gameplay way more intense and it'd be a good solution to our problem!

11. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Ffr... frei frien... friends!?

12. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

TTH is a shitty gamemode for people like me who are mainly archer. Noobs spawn with 20 bombs, throw them towards you, and because all allied knights are shit they do nothing about it. The class distribution of TTH is usually almost all knights, a couple minecrafters and 0-1 archers. And the only thing that archer does is spam water arrows to assist allied knights.

Pisses me off when all the knights of LVT go to TTH >:c.

13. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Bomb arrow spam bruh, dunno what tth you've been playing. I usually spawn with like all of the special arrows every life. It's also relatively easy to sneak past the mob and take a hall in TTH.

Verzuvius likes this.
  14. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Question, why in hell are you sitting around while there are 20 lit bombs around you?

*a few uncooked bombs land at blue tiger's feet
    *blue tiger continues to fire arrows at enemies
    *bombs explode
    "OMG KNITES, Y U SO BAIDE? U LET ME DY!!!"-Blue Tiger

Literally what you just made yourself sound like.

icemusher, Nand, Verzuvius and 2 others like this.
  15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Moreover, why weren't you picking them up and throwing them back for kills and swag? :r_flex::smug::bomb:

Ozminer, icemusher, hierbo and 4 others like this.
  16. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

Good mode ruined by the community

TTH is the original battle, but I suppose it wont suit everyone because this mode is actually balanced.
    Aka, people cant spam bombs, water arrows, kegs, and arrows like they want to, so the servers end up empty.

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I can't tell if this is really bad sarcasm or a really stupid post.

18. SirPowningham

Not a supid post. You people love spamming bombs, water bomb arrows, ect
    dont even lie. TTH is WAAAY more balanced than CTF and you know it.

19. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Mfw

They get free kegs arrows bombs from shops. They could spam them all the time vs actually having to save up money to buy the items

Verzuvius, FuzzyBlueBaron and hierbo like this.
  20. SirPowningham

being restricted by the workshop, the migrant, and the production rate