1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What the fu**ing problem have

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vale_valerio, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vale_valerio

vale_valerio Shark Slayer

what is the problem with some player, as Maltager, that they kick whoever doesn't agree with them.
    That asshole player votekick me cuz he wanted to have a covered tunell. that tunnel had 2 damn saw under it. And he wanted it covered by blocks, i don't have a screen. but this is not the point.

What on heart push you to kick players that you see every day? I mean, if someone grief is a thing, but if someone is just helping and building as his style, wtf you votekick him?
    Maltager you're the jerker player on KAG,
    best regard,
    vale_valerio,
    archer since 2011
    P.S. sorry for the rude language, but when a jerk kicks you from an official server, and it is the only server that is playable, it is nether a rage quit, it's a forced quit that flows in rage.

2. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Seeing as it was the official servers that this took place on, I recommend voicing your complaints in this section instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.