1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows What was the main resolution?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Raigbox, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

I have reseted my resolution and it messed up my game, please help.

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Well, we can't really tell what resolution you're using. Try fiddling around with them to see which one suits your screen.

I did a simple google search and found this page: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com it may or may not help you.

If your size is not on the list while in KAG, maybe go to the closes one to your screen resolution, and tick full-screen.

3. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

@Gurin , thanks, the program said I was 1366x768. I hope this is right. ::):

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

fwiw the default resolution is 1024x768 - anything that isn't this ratio (4:3) will unfortunately be a bit "squashed" - which can be a bummer on widescreen monitors, but it's just the way the game works at the moment.

As you don't have enough vertical height to fit a 1024x768 window in, fullscreen mode with either 1024x768 or your native resolution will give similar results.