1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your opinion on the upcoming KAG 1.0 combat?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vaine, Mar 9, 2013.

?

What's your opinion on the upcoming KAG 1.0 combat?

1. Amazing

17 vote(s)
    27.9%
  2. Good

27 vote(s)
    44.3%
  3. Bad

7 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. Terrible

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  5. Couldn't care less

7 vote(s)
    11.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

Just curious :)

2. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

I guess it is one of those cases were it may make it, or break it. Personally, i think it has a better chance of breaking it though :L ( i don't know why, just my crazy african thoughts)

3. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

your african? :eek:

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Do remember a lot of it will change and the smallest tweaks that have already happened and continue to happen change everything, especially movement at the moment.

Force likes this.
  5. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Hoping the boat combat is good, and Geti mentioned in Announcements that strategy will count in this update. Either gonna be good, or bad.

6. There are sneak peaks on the upcoming siege weapons and I must say they look interesting. The actual combat looks pretty much the same with a few tweaks. The animation is altered a bit so it might take a while to get used to. (Archer animation looks really unnatural with the moving arm)

Plus the new trampolines are awesome.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

What's the point in discussing this if you guys aren't even testers? All it is speculation and we already have the dev thread in announcements for that.

lavalord, 16th and Foxodi like this.
  8. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

Because what the public said is important for the devs to reflect on, it may be from a point of ignorance, but it is just an opinion.

9. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

It's a pretty worthless opinion if you haven't actually played with it. imo

16th likes this.
  10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

11. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Could you add a middle vote?
    like "Dont know untill I played it."

12. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Don't know, haven't played it. So far it looks interesting, quite different from the current combat.

13. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

Neutral would be a simpler vote

14. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

:l
    i hope it isnt such a bad update like all the updates like gravity you can only place 5 blocks across no more sky bridges..

15. Foremole

Foremole Tree Planter

I hope it adds more strategy into combat. I love hack and slash fights between groups of Knights, but it can be a bit boring. Faster movement while shielding or shooting will make it more fun. I also want Archers to be buffed up at close range. It's no fun to shoot at shielding Knights from a tower, but it's great when you're up close and only a couple blocks away from the fray.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 14, 2013 1:12 AM ---</br>
    I think he's more asking about how we think it will effect gameplay, rather then if we like it or not.

16. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

That would make more sense
    *derp*
    I think that, judging from the dev vids, combat will be more skill oriented and ping will be more noticeable.
    Just my two cents

17. Shadza

Shadza Knightmare Donator

Archer abilities are best for me. Archer will be seems like ninja.

18. TheUltraHamster

TheUltraHamster Tree Planter

I like how the combat is more complex in 1.0. The satchel looks pretty nice. I'm mostly looking forward to the drivable vehicles and boats though :D.

SlyStalker likes this.
  19. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I like the catapult how you can drive it that looks really cool i also likehow you can now sheid up at a angle to block archer shots easier.

20. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I'm looking forward to all the boats and surfing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.