1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When your kicked off the server, how long does it last...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swaggernuts, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Swaggernuts

Swaggernuts Guest

I was building a base since the start of the server. Then me and this one guy had an argument. (he was destroying the floor in the castle to get underneath...) i told him to go around. So he vote kicked me. (which in a game of 48 people it took only 4 votes to kick me off!?) So my question is how long will it take for me to be able to get back onto the US server....

And trust me i dont grief. I even help people by telling them how to build certain types of stuctures. And i show them new building techniques like archer windows, and the Pit'O'Doom.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

30 minutes. (votekick ban-time)

=P

3. Swaggernuts

Swaggernuts Guest

And out of my anger i forgot what i wanted to discuss.

How many votes does it take to kick people off. And how can we improve the vote kicking thing so people cant just get angry as someone and have them temp banned...

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

matters on the amount of players in the server (i guess)
    but its very low seted like 10-30% only have to press yes.

guess it'll be fixed in the future with votekicks like on 60-80% yes votes need.

5. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Side Note: Getting kicked for high ping gets you a 7 minute ban.