1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Which do you play more often...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RampageX, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Beta or Classic?

1. Beta

81.5%
  2. Classic

18.5%
  1. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Beta or Classic?

2. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I couldn't stand classic for more than 30 minutes. Maybe if I started with classic I'd enjoy it, but not now, not ever.

3. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I remember back in Classic (Alpha at the time) I played Zombie Fortress a bunch and Sandbox was good, and back then there weren't a bunch of greifers, RKers, or little kids that just troll for no reason, but it was also a year or two ago (I don't know how to check when I got premium). Personally, Zombie Fortress was amazing. It was the best thing that KAG had to offer, I believed. And Sandbox servers were populated, and didn't have cheats to grief and destroy the map like there are now (looking at you !keg ' ers..). The regular game was okay, I think, but I have a terrible memory so I don't remember much of the gameplay in matches.

But, now that Beta/Release came out, I can see that it is so much better. The Knights are more mobile, the Builders are useful, there is so much more skill involved instead of the "Should I try to jab this knight or slash him, or just shield and push him off a ledge?" mindframe of Classic. And, of course, Archers are so much more Badass.. Add in the good amount of cool people (and the minimal griefing and hacking people), and you get a great game.

The only thing I hate about Beta/Release? The people who try to get nerfs and buffs just because of thinking that someone is OP or underpowered, when they aren't. I don't think I have seen a community so poisonous to itself so far in my life, and it's a sad sight indeed.

dayleaf and RampageX like this.
  4. Beta, considering with the new update beta is now similar to classic

Dargona1018 and RampageX like this.