1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Who is Henry

Discussion in 'Help' started by heX_, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

Today a bot appeared on my server, named "Henry". He's not counted as a player by the game (in the server browser it will appear as 1 player in server if both him and me are online).
    He doesn't pick stuff up, moves really weird and in general is pretty obviously a bot.

The question is: Who is he? Who sent him? Why? Why wasn't i told? Are there more bots among us?

Ej, butterscotch and franek123 like this.
  2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

LOL , heX_ I've got to say that this thread is a funny one man!
    Henry is just a bot , as you mentioned before , he is a blob (knight,archer or builder) but with a brain.
    if Henry is an archer then you will need to give him arrows if you want him to fight , if he's a builder ... then he's useless .BUT if he's a knight then he can fight nearby enemies (usually jabspams).
    you asked how he was there? look at your server's logs and search for "!bot" and you will know who was the admin that spawned him , you can spawn a bot with a custom name but it will require a custom script and some Angel Script knowledge.
    bots can only be spawned if an admin wrote in chat !bot.
    I hope this answers your questions.
    PS : bot can't be kicked or removed from your server ! because using the normal kick/ban on them will cause your server to crash . The only way to get rid of them is by restarting the server .

3. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

I JUST READ THIS FIVE SECONDS AFTER CAUSING MY FULL SERVER TO CRASH BY KICKING HIM HGJHZGDKJHDAGJHGDAHDAGAKDGDAKGDAKADGKADG
    RHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

;_;

btw I did give the !bot command myself at one point, but never saw one spawn so gifured it was an invalid command. At any rate, thanks for the info. Mystery solved.

SirDangalang likes this.
  4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

No, he also has a CPlayer iirc, since he shows up in the scoreboard (and scoreboard methods are only part of CPlayer). He's as any player, but instead of being controlled by someone, a brain scripts controlls him.

Most likely you wasn't connected as RCON (i.e. superadmin seclev or /rcon /login'd).

mC also comes up with a super-useful name randomizer for bots, if you want them to rule the world. :rektlord:

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.