1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

who is this a55h0l3 everyone is talking about?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king_kong, Jul 21, 2011.

1. king_kong

king_kong Guest

[​IMG]

I seen this guys name in every server i played at today all day long wtf? am i missing something?

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

hes since 1 month griefing all the servers each 30 min he gets unbanned almost... accounts of him was deleted already and bans did he remove by proxy.

its a fucking no lifer which need irl some fucking slaps in da face O.O!

if someone can tell me where this guy lifes, street etc i would drive right now there and show him how to grief in real life xD

3. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Which person?

Also, did this take place on the Unofficial Facepunch Server? Lots of familiar names in that chatlog.

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Sedgewickbeavers, Wedgemick, segdemick, dickklord, SedgewickB .... and so on... all his accounts and with all hes only going to grief till a ban hits his account.....

5. dwatring

Ah! Dicklord. I've seen him many times on my server. What a Dicklord. :/

6. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

no, a no lifer. dicklords atleast own a lord title, lmao.

7. dwatring

But, he's the lord of dick. That cancels his Lord title.

8. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

good then :P works for me x)

9. Coops

Coops Guest

He's had several entrances into servers, and everytime greifing something to make the mutual team angry over him, resulting in kicking him every time he shows up (He only lasts on the server for atleast 5-10 seconds until the votekick passes).

He also likes to use names relevant to either SIDEKICK or BEAVERS.

Not only that but he's shown the exploits in the votekick system, we literally kicked him so much that most of the other players couldn't kick him because we had to wait the 3 minutes before we could again. I would suggest we need more survelance over servers or a better system for votekicking (Or atleast a voteban system).

10. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

There have been (several?) topics on Sedgewick Beavers already, and you don't seem to understand how a troll works. By making these kinds of topics, you are giving him attention. Let's look at that carefully; You are giving a troll attention.

Just email someone about it.

Also, there's no need to say uneducated shit like "He's got no life". Such a silly assertion; the way he plays has nothing to do with his lifestyle, or even his personality. People say griefing has links to do with people's inability to create something themselves, or taking out anger on other people's creations, but such is not true, sometimes griefers grief because the game has gone to hell anyway, someone's griefed their stuff, or for the fun of seeing some retard whine over the destruction of their creation (so infact, you might as well say that not just the griefer has no life, but the griefed have no life either if they make a big deal about it, and go into rage mode).

11. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

@Eggnogg

if u think this guy has a life, then ffs what are you Oo? u literaly wasnt griefed by him once...

and were not giving attention to that guy himself, were giving attention to the ppl in this forum, in the whole KAG scene about this guy... just that someone finally do something.

saying griefing will stop for giving no attention.... thats like saying if u dont give attention to crime, then crime will stop. makes no sence.

u rly made me mad actually, 1month is he griefing day for day... ffs... nobody is a rock and can resist that shit endless.

12. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Eggnogg is right. If he cared more about not getting caught than renown, he would use a bunch of random nicks rather than a bunch of easily connectible names. Stop getting mad, stop giving him attention. He's probably just someone who finds it funny and he likes the infamy. He's not even really an important griefer, just the most advertised one.

At least half of these 1 post guys complaining about him are probably his alts. We've already found that several are. He is like every other griefer, stop attributing things that we don't know he did to him, stop giving him attention.

13. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i'd comment a tread someone else started :) i give attention to the forum not him?

i would say delete the tread^^

14. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

What?

That doesn't even make sense. By posting this topic, you're letting other people know about his antics, I'd say that's giving him attention.

I never said ceasing to give him attention will make him stop, but it's what most griefers/trolls thrive on. Do you really think griefers would grief if it didn't affect anyone else? Griefers get a buzz from reactions and insults, that's why they destroy stuff online instead of pre-built stuff on their own. By giving him less attention, we're saying that we don't care about what he does, what he does is petty, and it doesn't really affect us. By giving him attention and displaying our anger, we're telling him that his antics have been a success.

Griefing is like bullying, until some authoritative power can rule it out, the most plausible solution is to just ignore it.

15. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

he just reads ur post now and keeps griefing... what now lol? ffs i should'nt next time help and listen up his names, so he has more time to grief ingame or? yeaaa...

i didnt start this topic.

i'd answer only some question someone asked for, may too detailed.

and i gave my personal statement of this person.

what was wrong again?

16. Coops

Coops Guest

Problem is, the majority of players will react to it since they dont know any better.

17. Benata

Benata Guest

Oh I know the Sedgewick, -.-

18. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i c u do^^

"-.-" <---- says all rofl xD

19. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

EggNogg is right.

Please delete this thread.

20. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

Like I initially suggested, don't make a thread about it. Instead, message Poe and make an appeal for the griefer's ban.