1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Why dont deleted?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by miniu, Jan 30, 2013.

1. miniu

miniu Haxor

Why my dont clan was deleted from groups>clans

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

1. Make only 1 clan at any given time. If you wish to disband your clan, PM me or post on my profile
    2. Do not use >>> or <<< or ( or ) or AAAAA or anything else just to move your clan page higher. I will edit it out. Simply use your clan's name, followed by your clan's tag. If you wish to say that you are recruiting and append it to the end. I will just delete your clan if you can't follow this rule
    3. You aren't allowed to make "Training Division Clans". If you have a "Training Division" make it work with your 1 group. This is to reduce clutter
    4.No making groups that promote illegal activity/bannable activity
    5. If you aren't actually going to use the forums for your clan, then don't bother making the group. Also just adds clutter.
    6. If you wish to make a casual non competitive clan, label yourself as such add [CASUAL] at the beginning of your group title.
    7. No making any joke/non serious clans.
    8. Do not make a clan page if you aren't making a clan. Any non clan groups go in general and if you just want to message someone, post on their profile.

Rules ^^^^^^

Check rule no.1
    You are a huge multiclanner/clanpage maker.

rocker2, ParaLogia and Kouji like this.
  3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Just clarification, that means pm Kouji or post on his profile, not Mazey.