1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why dont i get the Premium Player tropie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by primal-gamer, Sep 20, 2014.

1. primal-gamer

primal-gamer Shipwright

I bought kag on steam when it got on steam and it says that i need to have bought the game (wich i have) to get the tropie is this some kind of bug or is it becouse i just bought it on steam???

2. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Is primal-gamer your gold account name? Or did you create a new account to use the forums?

When you log in the game through steam, it should offer you an option to create a kag account w/ password. If you log in the forums using this account, it'll be recognized as premium. You can then either start using it as your forum account and ask an admin to ban your current one, or message @Shadlington asking him to merge the accounts.

If primal-gamer is the account you use to play the game, you need to e-mail support@kag2d.com and ask them about why the API isn't showing you as premium player.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  3. primal-gamer

primal-gamer Shipwright

Okay thanks