1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why was I banned?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by PotatoMcWhiskey, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I was tunneling under an enemy base (A viable tactic I've used against my enemies and had used against my team many times) and out of nowhere I was banned from KAG.

What is going on who do I contact in this scenario?

2. Din182

Din182 Guest

Some people just act stupid and ban other people for no reason. It happened to me too. If you know who started it the vote, you can report them.

3. Mordred

Mordred Guest

Banned or votekicked?
    Just to be clear.
    If you got votekicked, it isn't permanent, you'll be able to rejoin after some time.

4. Beef

Beef Guest

Well he said "if you know who started the vote", so votekick? If a mod bans, there's no warning at all, I'm fairly certain.

I've played with Din before and didn't see any griefing. Sometimes you just meet really particular people; Based off your story in the other thread Din, you didn't do anything wrong. He probably expected you to just suicide, so as not to damage his trap, but being kicked for that is silly. The bans last about a half hour depending on the server. I wouldn't worry about it if it happened like you said

Edit: Forgot about you OP. Dunno, if there was a mod there, pm them here. If it was just a votekick, it'll expire.