1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wiki updates.

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Tsuki, Jun 3, 2011.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Tsuki

Tsuki Guest

Ok so I added a "Version History" page to the wiki and I modified the "Archer" "Knight" and "Builder" page, please tell me if you have request or if I did something wrong.

2. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

I translate wiki to russian.

3. Tsuki

Tsuki Guest

Good, I can translate it to french if someone want.

4. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

Now I'm editing Items and Block types to make it useful.

5. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

6. Roast Veg

Roast Veg Guest

New logo for main page.

7. Tsuki

Tsuki Guest

Can't you align the logo on the left and the text on the right? Because it looks weird.

8. Roast Veg

Roast Veg Guest

Looks even worse that way, makes the page look disproportioned.

9. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

Updated for thick stone.

10. nginferno

nginferno Guest

Need someone to update the fact about knight can move while shielding.

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

After I pass my final exams I can translate some Wiki posts to Polish. (Woot, did I just admit that I'm Pole? Wth...I must be maaad.) :)

12. nginferno

nginferno Guest

I'll do chinese if anyone asks.

13. Urist

Urist Guest

A while ago I editted the Barely there Gameplay Page, tried to make it a little more clear what the game is. has anyone had a look at it, thoughts on it.

14. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

Added history to each block and item.
    Updated for build 57.

15. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

16. JacKD

JacKD Guest

17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It means the pages have the same name in all languages -> tracking which pages are translated is easier.

18. JacKD

JacKD Guest

And what about the toolbox with the translations on the right? (like in wikipedia) I just think it makes more sense to have everything translated (including article names) because if X player wants to know about "flechas", "escudo" or "bloques" (which would be in a hypothetical translated game) it makes more sense to actually look that word up rather than "ohh i have to write the name in english and then add '/es'"

19. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Searching for "flechas" would surely turn up the correct article though, rather than typing in the URL manually. I understand that the latter is preferred by some users, but surely redirect pages can be set up to allow both methods to arrive at the same page, whilst keeping the ease of maintenance of the name/language format.

20. JacKD

JacKD Guest

ok, i've already made it that way anyway, just checking :)

and also, can we get the "translation" toolbox in the right side bar? (that makes life easier too, when you need to check if there's new info not available in you language when you're not editing)

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97