1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

winterstorm

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Mqrius, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mqrius

Mqrius Robo Guard Cop Tester

2. winterstorm

winterstorm Catapult Fodder

oh here it is, let's watch ^_^
    hey! in first video i was building real defence, while someone griefed my spikes!
    in second video i just tried to kill myself to respawn with more stone. I thought it is common tactic, am i wrong, is this like cheating, or something like that? It wasn't real game so i didnt hurt my team if i accidentally killed someone. BTW, [LOL] Gorcsi is building bridge before tower - that is real griefing, because enemy can easily capture it and hold. Spikes should be placed _after_ tower!

3. Mqrius

That's a lie. You weren't doing anything nearby. Here, I'll upload a longer version that shows that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgHIW3KwMHU

You know very well how to take cyanide, you do it twice in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgHIW3KwMHU

It's not an accident.

:huh?:

Koolala likes this.
  4. winterstorm

winterstorm Catapult Fodder

I was making blue base, so i had to work everywhere.
    Yes, i was working hard and i was kicked. Sorry, couldn't find where i killed myself with cyanide - video was too long and full of messy windows (user interface in this game is really bad, yes - devs could make letters bigger to not make us blind, but less of that non-transparent windows - cant see through them, and(!) it is large bonus for blue archers - they have not any blocking windows on the edge of the screen at left)
    Can't argue with this. One can say that the sun is blue with same argumentation.

My builds are oftenly griefed by workers who dont know how it works(for example, columns at HQ to prevent underground passage by adding more light and letting archers to shoot - team oftenly likes to close that. WTF?), but i dont make videos about that. It's a game after all. Thanks though, now i can see my playing from side! :)

5. Mqrius

I've posted my evidence, there's nothing more to say. I'll leave the decision to Furai.

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned for 1 day. He's overall useful but that teamkill was really evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.