1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP]Head Pack

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by xThunderBirdx, May 29, 2013.

1. xThunderBirdx

xThunderBirdx Shark Slayer

Hey guys, I have made a head pack. But now i only have 3 head done So hope you enjoy.

Here are the pics:
    Hockey mask (By mishKa)
    screen-13-05-29-12-36-37.png screen-13-05-29-12-37-08.png screen-13-05-29-12-37-28.png

Horn Head (By me)
    screen-13-05-30-11-59-55.png
    screen-13-05-30-11-54-53.png
    screen-13-05-30-11-58-11.png

Bomb head (By me)
    screen-13-05-30-12-01-26.png
    screen-13-05-30-12-02-01.png
    screen-13-05-30-12-02-33.png
    MaleHeads.png <--- right click image and save image as.

2. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

Looks good... (Is that a hockey mask? :D) Would be even better if there were more. ;)

3. Bint

Bint Haxor

4. xThunderBirdx

5. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Lol dude, you just copy paste it....

CrystalClear likes this.
  6. xThunderBirdx

Dude still need to changed it and if I copied and paste it,the head would be 100x bigger...

7. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

You are busted dear Bird. At least, you can say that original head was made by Mishka.

8. Bint

Bint Haxor

But it's not like it's been modified at all, just remove the pictures and post your new ones when they're done, this is a blatant copy.

9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

thunderbird try to make one of yours, take that Mask idea and just go on; the heads i did some ago were based in original work of Geti,that's tsomething to start with. But state where you found it next time.

You could also make a headpack with your prefered heads from the forums. Just saying that you took them from here or there should be ok next time.

10. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Please add the appropriate citation in your post or have the thread deleted and in future always ask the creator before using their content, although in this case they are inactive.