1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] Improving it!(from the creator of Females enhanced!)

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by DawnOfNights, May 12, 2012.

?

Should this pack be completed?

1. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No!

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Something needs to be changed (say what in comments)

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

Hey, its me again, some of you know me form females enhanced, a project of mine which main purpose was to make the females of kag look better, and after the news of classes being added into kag, has been abandoned...

Now, what you are about to see, is not actually real, well, it is, but i only made the sprite shown in this picture, and edited the head(Not sure if this is a good idea or not)
    Here is the picture:
    [​IMG]

Now, as you can see, only the Player character has been edited(female archer, idle) and the head sprite(Credit to Mishka for the awesome pack!)
    Also, there are no black outlines, i made it like that, because i thought it looked better. Thats where you guys come in.

Now, it might look bad in the picture, but that is cause it is the only thing without outlines, and it's style also differs from the original KAG(huge thighs, breasts ect).

So, what is this help i need you ask? Even though this sprite might look good, its because it is the only thing I am good at, i am not very good with everything else, only characters(struggle enough as it is, being left handed and having to use a mouse...)

So, i will do my best to complete this pack, but ask help as well, if you could provide any insight, or assistance(editing the world textures and stuff) It would be much appreciated, now, if you will excuse me, i believe i have a LOT of work to do ;D

Rayne likes this.
  2. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Its ok,but I think it would look better with black outlines.

Jomppexx and TheWids like this.
  3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

It looks a bit too small, other than that, good.
    Also, not sure about the no outline, i'd have to see it without outlines on everything else first to decide.
    I could help with world.png, I suppose, just give me an idea to go with.

galdrad and Boxpipe like this.
  4. DawnOfNights

I guess i could add a version with outlines and one without, i have increased the size of the sprites aswell(though with no outlines, they look allot smaller)
    The world.png isnt a issue at the moment, i would first like to release this first, then see what needs to be done.

5. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I offered cause of this^

Boxpipe likes this.
  6. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

u should give it angel wings X3

Jomppexx likes this.
  7. DawnOfNights

I could use your help, just not now though, have to get an idea first :$

PS:
    Finished the archer, busy with builder, how should they look(what should they wear?)

8. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

the builder should have blonde hair