1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP]Junk Heap

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Derschlact, Jun 17, 2013.

?

What are your thoughts?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2013.
  1. Marginally Above Standard

33.3%
  2. High Above Standard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Above Standard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meets Standard

66.7%
  5. Below Standard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Awfully Below Standard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Absolutely Horrendous

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Derschlact

Derschlact FIRE AT WILL! Donator

As you can see, it's a junk heap.
    Just kidding, it's a texture pack with a setting of mechanical warfare. [Sorry, @Crabmaster, if it seems like I was copying your work, although you haven't even uploaded the robots yet]
    Be warned: This is a HEAVILY work in progress spritepack. The only things changed currently are the archer(decided to do it first because I felt I liked the idea I had for archer), material stacks, unnatural blocks, bombs, dropped hearts, bombs, and arrows.
    [​IMG]
    I was the last player alive. I decided to waste time doing some screenies. It ended badly.
    Here's a list, just if anyone wanted to know what I intended for each tile, because I suck at art:
    Bomb = C4
    Arrow = Saw blade
    Outpost = Telepad
    Castle Walls = Corroded iron bricks ( Faint red stuff is rust )
    Wood Planks = More general wooden planks ( I really doubt anyone would mass produce specialized wood modules )
    Stone Material Stack = Iron bricks
    Archer = Some kind of turret that shoots saw blades lol
    Heart Drops = Tool kits (has a plus on the front, sorry if that confuses you, it's just a PLUS, for "PLUS HEALTH! YEA!", not the Red Cross) by the way, the new texture I'm using is already embedded in the game. I accidentally changed the heart to that when I thought I was editing my original base.
    Knight = metal. thassit

Sorry about the lack of screendumps.

It's been updated. Yay.
    Unfortunately, only the "Marksman" model is out and the "Skirmisher" model is still a work in progress. While the "Worker" has not even begun production yet. Stay tuned for more releases from [Insert catchy company name here] !

Updated again. Yay. I'll be scrapping production on this (geddit?), as I didn't have high hopes for this at all, nor was this pack very ambitious. but remember, this will only be the BEGINNING of a possibly horrible legacy... dun dun DU-U-U-UN

Over and out.
    ~TRANSMISSION ENDED~

Attached Files:

2. FlammableSoulz

FlammableSoulz Drill Rusher

Looks awesome

3. It would be cool if the heart drops say "HEALTH" in big easy letters. Makes life easier in adrenaline-filled combat.
    But that's sort of exploiting the system. So yeah.