1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] TBA

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by TheWids, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

TBA kight.png
    Im only releasing this texture pack as a WIP so early because I need help from you guys. First probably I need a name for this texture pack . I also need ideas for sprites (mainly builder right now). So far I have redone the whole world.png, knightmale, archermale, arrow, knightcursor, archercursor, knightgibs, and a slight modification to the party indicator. This texture pack will like probably be full out every sprite changed by the end of it. Here are some pics i snapped quickly

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.32.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.35.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.28.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.35.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-06 at 12.25.03 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 11.12.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.56.02 PM.png
    knight

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.56.44 PM.png
    Archer

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.23.11 PM.png
    Builder Concept (maybe??)

Right now all I really need is feedback and ideas. Please try it out (make sure you backup your base first) and please give me your feedback and ideas!

Heres my current colour palette if you want to mess around
    coours.png

Scroll down for new

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  2. CrispyChips35

CrispyChips35 Bison Rider

This is one weird texture pack

3. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Im thinking of instead of making all new sprites for the characters, just modifying getis sprites to match the new palette and shading scheme. what about that?

4. Bint

Bint Haxor

I quite like that they're a different shape, it definitely sets it apart from all the other texture packs.

5. Vimes

Vimes Catapult Fodder

I actually think this is seriously cool, it has a lot more polish than a lot of other texture packs. It kinda has some similarities to the simple pack (in a good way), but sort of a more sci-fi pallette (also in a good way). Keep it up! :)

6. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

aw thanks guys <3

yes i had this one has a lot of inspiration from fez and superbrothers. And cool I, i will finish my original character sprites and then later I will make a modified version of getis sprites to fit the texture pack for competetive purposes

Galabranth likes this.
  7. deivis_LTU

deivis_LTU Catapult Fodder

nice but when i see that it create mess in my brains :D

8. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

I'm loving 'em artistic trees.

MrError likes this.
  9. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

NEW MEGA UPDATE!!! King.PNG
    screen-13-09-02-18-04-03.png screen-13-09-02-18-08-22.png screen-13-09-02-18-08-37.png screen-13-09-02-18-09-54.png
    So basicly. New stuff. New player sprites all classes male and female including all custom heads. Player sprite are a recolour of geti's original sprites which is best. Custom heads are all new originals that i made currently is one head that i need to make to complete them (the raynes hat head or something). recoloured a bunch of rooms and like a lot of other stuff. try ittttttttttttttttttt. tell me FEEDBACK. what do you hate?. still more left to do like tents. accepting heads if you want to make them i might put them in. other sprites too if you want to make them. Still need a name.
    DOWNLOAD HERE: https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/phish-texture-pack.4/
    TO INSTALL: extract base.zip to the "KAG" folder
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2013 ---
    already seeing some mistakes D: if you see something fishy with sprites tell meh

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
    CrystalClear, Bint and Guitarman like this.
  10. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

This is actually pretty good, suprisingly creative too good job Wids you make great texture packs!

11. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@TheWids
    If its okay with you I'm gonna lock down this thread in a day or so, as the one linked to your resource should be the 'main' one.
    Alternatively I could merge it if you'd prefer. Let me know.

12. Superbrothers!
    I like the texturepack. Its one of a kind. The colors are a bit psychedelic when the battle starts raging, so its sort of difficult to focus. I like the craftsmanship though!
    Pixels4lyfe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.