1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Server: Official CTF EU no 5.

Time: Around 10 minutes ago

Evidence:

Skip to 0:45 for the teamkilling.

[13:18:46] <Jerri> Fffs hopes
    [13:18:53] <Jerri> Hopes is griefing
    [13:18:59] msr83 left the game
    [13:19:06] toothgrinderx is now spectating
    [13:19:15] <Jerri> He's making bridges like that and breaking them
    [13:19:15] jihi connected
    [13:19:16] jihi has joined Red Team
    [13:19:17] <Jerri> So they fall on our team.
    [13:19:22] <Your hopes has broke> lol
    [13:19:23] <Jerri> Just did it twice.
    [13:19:29] <Your hopes has broke> omg
    [13:19:33] <Your hopes has broke> i dont build
    [13:19:41] toothgrinderx has joined Red Team
    [13:19:44] <Your hopes has broke> i only destroy uit
    [13:19:49] <Jerri> Wojto just teamkilled to.
    [13:19:57] <wojto4> * he kill me :) *
    [13:19:57] <Jerri> Got that recorded

Reason: Teamkilling

Comments: Wojto did this to "Your hopes has broke" in retaliation for a teamkilling incident from hopes, hopes made a bridge above our spawn and busted it, making it fall on our team and shops. He killed two people then remade the bridge above to (I assume) do it again, but I notified people of it so I guess he got scared and stopped. Unfortunately I can't report him for this as I didn't get the breaking on video, I only got him rebuilding it. I DID however get wojto4 killing him with spikes. Yes while it can be said that it's a minor offense and that hopes did deserve it I don't think you should counter griefing with griefing and teamkilling with teamkilling, it usually just ends up with a big fight and then kick votes up the wazoo, wastes team resources, time, and other players can be caught in the crossfire of the little teamkill fest. In the video you can see that I barely avoided getting spiked.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

In my opinion it's not global ban worthy. It's like being way to strict and not letting players enjoy the game.

an_obamanation and PUNK123 like this.