1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wonky aiming FIX IT PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TheChosenOne2000, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. This is a suggestion to remove the aiming handicap. If you move your mouse while charging a bow, it immediately fires the arrow, if you havent aimed correctly and a knight is approaching, you have to re-charge your arrow, this is a major nerf to the archer class as a whole

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I think you are just bad and have no hand control.

I can charge an arrow, turn my mouse all the way around shoot just fine. Pretty sure you are just bad.

link6155 likes this.
  3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Unless this is a mac we're talking about, which has tons of mouse issues ingame. Because macs are awful.

4. ??? I literally just played a match, held down the mouse, looked 2 feet up and it fired at 4 charge dots, THIS PROBLEM IS A PAIN
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 16, 2013 ---
    Oh wait yeah... it is a mac, aha well uhh, disregard that last message.

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I use a Mac and have never had this problem. What kind of mouse are you using?

6. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I'm pretty sure this is only you, @TheChosenOne2000, I have never experienced nor heard of this problem before.

7. well I guess yeah, um so this is probably the reason: i use a track pad.....

8. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester

You should have opened with that.......... buy a mouse, they aren't that expensive.

Klokinator and Guitarman like this.
  9. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Yep, the trackpad is your problem. Like Auburn said, you can pick up an inexpensive mouse. Anyone you get will do just fine.
    Just don't waste your money on an Apple brand mouse.

Auburn likes this.
  10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This is why bug reporting formats exist.

Guitarman likes this.
  11. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

I have a touchpad for my Windows PC and it's great for regular uses, however when it comes to gaming it's terrible. You can't get the same precision, speed, and accuracy as a regular mouse.

Like what other people have said, get a mouse.

12. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

why didnt the admins lock/move to bugs this thread.? It's pointless. The guy ask as a "game suggestion" an obvious problem that comes with the usage of a touchpad. this isnt even a bug

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked.

bru-jaz likes this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.