1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows wont finish loading, crashes on "precaching files" or something like that

Discussion in 'General Help' started by johncarterminime2, Dec 4, 2012.

1. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

i had a error were it said it was vbuild 424 i think or 4xx, cant remember. i uninstalled and redownloaded. installed and was still stuck in buld 4XX. i fount a way to fix this, deleting the "version.txt" file so it had to force update but still... i saw a few other people with this... you guys need to get this patched
    </br>--- merged: Dec 4, 2012 1:32 AM ---</br>
    ANOTHER ERROR, so i posted this thread before i tried playing it (after i deleted version file and updated) but it has a different error (now stuck in build 572) when i click play it loads for a second then the paper thing in the center of the screen that shows what its loading seems to get stretched across my screen and shows no text of what its loading. id post the error log but i dont know were to find it :/

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Uninstall, delete the remaining folder and then install with a clean copy of the installer from kag2d.com.

3. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

thanks it works :D