1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wood structures and all workshops avalaible for Zombie SP ?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Ultimate, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Ultimate

Ultimate Base Burner

Hi everyone !

In advance, I'm sorry if the question have been already discuss in an other thread, but I didn't find the answer that I was looking for... so be gentle in the other way.

I have a question about the Zombie SP mode: Why aren't we able to make wood structures and why do we only have access to "standards workshops"?

Is it possible, in some ways, to unlock them for the Zombie SP ?

Sorry for my English, it is not my mother language.

Thank you !
    </br>--- merged: Jul 19, 2012 2:25 PM ---</br>
    Anyone have an idee ?

2. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Ok I'm going to tell you how to do it. Go into Rules file and go into FullCTF, then go copy the builderblocks.cfg and Builder.cfg files and paste them in Zombie Survival. THen, If you know how, put water in the gamemode, If you don't you have to go back into FULLCTF then go into gamemode then go to the very bottom.
    Then copy the Water Script and put it in the ZOmbie Gamemode file in the same place.(which is at the bottom)
    Go back into the game and press "home" on your keyboard and then type this in:
    /sv_gold_only 1
    Then you can get wood and stuff