1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wrong account server-banned

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Noc, May 28, 2012.

1. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

So I was playing on a nice server, Poseidon or something. (It was f2p with 42 maximum players)

This griefer, Ruler, supposedly took down a portion of a skybrigde, along with an outpost and 4 or 5 players. I and many others immediately started marking him, and the chatlog read:

Ruler [3/5]
    Ruler [4/5]
    Ruler [5/5]

And then bam. I(Noc), was disconnected. I tried to reconnect, but I was banned from the server.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Or you know you could have been pinged banned by coincidence.

3. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

The timing was perfectly accurate, and I doubt my ping was bad at all.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Make sure you read the whole line as it also does read strange, it is possible that you read it backwards.

It is also possible that you were simply pingbanned at the same time, it does happen even with decent ping.

Oh and bans also happen by IP, so if your brother in the other room was banned or you know YOU on another account at the same time, you'd both be banned.

5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Whenever someone leaves or joins servers it puts them under a lot of strain so if what you said was right, this person Ruler would've got banned and once he left it probably caused your ping to have an instant spike making you ping kicked.
    Otherwise the owner may have not liked you :P and decided to mess with your head :P